To be eligible for a Noyce scholarship, an applicant must:
- Hold a degree in a science or engineering from an accredited university.
- Meet minimum science education coursework leading to certification in Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Physics, Chemistry and/or General Science.
- Fulfill Connecticut General Education requirements (e.g., US History Course).
- Demonstrated subject area competence via passing score on Praxis 2 Content exam.
- Be able to maintain fulltime student status for eleven consecutive months (June through May) to complete required field, course, clinic and research experiences.